Weekend highlights from my cousins college graduation
1. I ate a ton of not “clean” food. It was delicious and ranged from crumb cake to Gouda cheese.
2. I slept terribly on an air mattress.
3. My grandpa asked me if I was gaining weight to which I replied, “yes” and then I proceeded to obsess over my weight/appearance for the next few hours.
4. I learned sad things about the guy I’m dating.
5. My cousin graduated college with a major in athletic training.
6. I was reminded how much I hate upstate NY.
I’m teaching pre school tomorrow. Good night!
i would just like it noted
I’ve been MIA
Bc I starting seeing someone and I’m busy as fawwk. Still trying to lose weight/body fat. Slowly but surely.
Inspiration Salades !
Parce que l’été il n’y a rien de mieux qu’une bonne salade fraîche “healthy” bonne pour le corps et l’esprit
Inspirational Salads - because there is nothing better than a good fresh, healthy salad…good for the body and mind.